Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS/ LULAC UPDATES.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CSS/ LULAC UPDATES.

    Has anyone received approval or intent to deny or any other notice from CIS? please share your experiences.

  • #2
    Has anyone received approval or intent to deny or any other notice from CIS? please share your experiences.

    Comment


    • #3
      Waiting to hear your experience on the 15th. I will post on the 18th after I have my interview. Good Luck

      Comment


      • #4
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
        Has anyone received approval or intent to deny or any other notice from CIS? please share your experiences. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

        I'm still waiting. I had my interview on Oct. 2006.

        Freedom1.

        Comment


        • #5
          I visited centre for human rights website and found the following information under "FAQ". I just wanted to share it.

          "Q: ........ I had my interview under LIFE legalization. I have not received any approval or denial or RFEs from USCIS yet, Can you tell me if it's ok at this point to reapply under settlements?

          Yes. Your rights under the settlement are independent of and in addition to those under the LIFE Act.
          We strongly recommend that you file under the CSS or Newman/LULAC settlements by the December 31, 2005, filing deadline unless you actually receive LIFE Act adjustment before that date. If you miss the CSS/Newman/LULAC filing deadline and your LIFE Act application is later denied, it will be too late to apply under the CSS/Newman/LULAC settlements.
          In addition, the CSS and Newman/LULAC settlements generally require the CIS to decide applications within nine months. Nothing requires the CIS to decide a LIFE Act application within any time certain, and it could well be that you will get a decision on your CSS or Newman/LULAC application before the CIS decides your LIFE Act application even though the LIFE Act application was filed much sooner."

          Comment


          • #6
            I have my interview on the 19, if you have the interview before, please let me know. Good Luck

            Comment


            • #7
              Hi Nafti:
              Where is your interview? Is this your first or second interview. My 3rd interview is on Jan 18th at Baltimore. Will post my experience then. Good Luck

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi Javaid:

                Good luck on the 18th. By any chance you know if they have computer records from 1981, 82 to 89, because I don't have my passports and the only way to show my stay is with the affidavits I sent, and some extra I'm taking with me.This is my first interview.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • #9
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
                  Hi Nafti:
                  Where is your interview? Is this your first or second interview. My 3rd interview is on Jan 18th at Baltimore. Will post my experience then. Good Luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                  Hi Javaid,

                  This is going to be your 3rd. interview?

                  Have you asked the officers why have you been interviewed more than one time?
                  Do they ask you the same questions, or new ones?

                  Thanks for you reply.

                  Freedom1.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hi Freedom:
                    My first interview went well. Basically went over my application and told me my biometrics had expired and gave me an appointment letter for biometrics. Second interview was basically a fight between the officer and my attorney- The officer claimed that I could not have life and lulac together. We were asked to withraw one of the two applications. My attorney argued that she was wrong in asking us to do that. She finally told us to write a letter to the office when we decide which application we wanted to withdraw. A month later my attorney sent them a letter stating that after consultation with Peter Schey we will not withdraw any application. Now they have called us for the 3rd time - I have no idea what they are going to do this time. Will post after the interview on 18th Jan.
                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
                      Hi Freedom:
                      My first interview went well. Basically went over my application and told me my biometrics had expired and gave me an appointment letter for biometrics. Second interview was basically a fight between the officer and my attorney- The officer claimed that I could not have life and lulac together. We were asked to withraw one of the two applications. My attorney argued that she was wrong in asking us to do that. She finally told us to write a letter to the office when we decide which application we wanted to withdraw. A month later my attorney sent them a letter stating that after consultation with Peter Schey we will not withdraw any application. Now they have called us for the 3rd time - I have no idea what they are going to do this time. Will post after the interview on 18th Jan.
                      thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      Javaid, I wish you a lot of luck on your interview.

                      And thanks for lettings us know what happens.

                      Freedom1.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hi Privilege:
                        Have you had your interview? What happened. Would appreciate it if you could share your experience.
                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by javaid:
                          Hi Privilege:
                          Have you had your interview? What happened. Would appreciate it if you could share your experience.
                          Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                          I went there and they asked the same type of questions like the first interview with a different officer. I'm very angry because they seem like they are wasting my time.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Privilege: If you think that USCIS is "wasting" your time, perhaps you shouldn't have remained illegally in America in the first place.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                              Privilege: If you think that USCIS is "wasting" your time, perhaps you shouldn't have remained illegally in America in the first place. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                              "michael Richards" I think is time for you to stop your racist ignorance. I'm not Illegal just for your knowledge. I believe everyone is tired with your lack of constructive contribution on this site. Few weeks ago I informed you that the only person who would be proud of you, is comedian michael richards. please with all due respect you should change your name to michael richards so people can understand where you are coming from.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X