No announcement yet.

?????confused about I-134 & I-864?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?????confused about I-134 & I-864?????

I am in the process of petioning for a K visa. Now, I am going to have a needed co-sponser. On the I-134 form there is no space for a co-sponser's information like there is on the I-864. My question is: What should be done?

1. Have my co-sponser fill out a seperate I-134 along with mine?

2. Use the I-864 only instead of the I-134? Is this allowed?

See, I am trying to decide witch K visa would be the better way. K-1 or K-3? Which (if any) is the easier/faster to obtain, which is more solid?

My Fiance and I have known each other for 5 months. I have spent time with her in Colombia where she lives. I am going to see her again in October. We have documented our relationship (airline tickets, photos, letters, e-mails, phone records ect...) Also, My Father will be my co-sponser. He is 64 years old. I was told that his age will be a problem. Is this true? Thank you for sharing with me thus far, Finefrost

I am in the process of petioning for a K visa. Now, I am going to have a needed co-sponser. On the I-134 form there is no space for a co-sponser's information like there is on the I-864. My question is: What should be done?

1. Have my co-sponser fill out a seperate I-134 along with mine?

2. Use the I-864 only instead of the I-134? Is this allowed?

See, I am trying to decide witch K visa would be the better way. K-1 or K-3? Which (if any) is the easier/faster to obtain, which is more solid?

My Fiance and I have known each other for 5 months. I have spent time with her in Colombia where she lives. I am going to see her again in October. We have documented our relationship (airline tickets, photos, letters, e-mails, phone records ect...) Also, My Father will be my co-sponser. He is 64 years old. I was told that his age will be a problem. Is this true? Thank you for sharing with me thus far, Finefrost

Comment

Working...
    X