wait over i130 approve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait over i130 approve

hope this helps anyone who is waiting out of the us for an approve i130..july 2005 denied entry into the us...july 5,2006 sent in i130...july 25,2006 got notice...november 1,2006 i130 approve.correct me if am wrong i think i have to file a 212 and i think the visa ia going to be issued at the embassy...atleast thats what my lawyer said but i would be happy to hear from someone who did this..please also i do advise to seek a good immigration lawyer.

hope this helps anyone who is waiting out of the us for an approve i130..july 2005 denied entry into the us...july 5,2006 sent in i130...july 25,2006 got notice...november 1,2006 i130 approve.correct me if am wrong i think i have to file a 212 and i think the visa ia going to be issued at the embassy...atleast thats what my lawyer said but i would be happy to hear from someone who did this..please also i do advise to seek a good immigration lawyer.

Comment

why was he/she denied entry? and what were the charges if any?

Comment

I'm wondering why she was denied entry as well. I was denied entry to the US from Canada because I had an I-130 pending, if I had gone as a normal tourist, I would have been fine to go.

Comment

If you stated so the notice will go to the consular office where she/he lives now and have to get an appointment there to get her/his visa there.
          A good immigration lawyer:
          Mrs. Cristina Milaciu happy_in_us@yahoo.com

All the best!
          Frank G. Becker & Associates
          www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

Working...
          X