ICE...Do your job!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE...Do your job!

Tommorrow is the chance to get rid of illegals causing trouble. ICE (the Immigration and Customs Enforcement) should be on high alert, use all their resources with the help of the local police and arrest all the illegals, process them and send them home. May 1st is the day to do it.

Tommorrow is the chance to get rid of illegals causing trouble. ICE (the Immigration and Customs Enforcement) should be on high alert, use all their resources with the help of the local police and arrest all the illegals, process them and send them home. May 1st is the day to do it.

Comment

An American..thats u i guess. Well i need advise.
      Am here on a K-1 visa now married to a USC. I got my SSN but have not got the EAD...could u advise me if it's okay to go ahead and work without the EAD or should i wait to have it as i dont want to make a bad record in a forign land.Am from Africa

Comment

Smokey...

Wait for your EAD to be issued or ask your wife to make an infopass appointment and go to a local USCIS office. The local USCIS office can issue you an immediate EAD while you are still waiting for your EAD card to be in the mail.

You shouldn't engage in employment until such time that you have the EAD. Good luck....

Comment

thx prof...u took that burden off my chest.Thx again. Am the wife though.

Comment

Smokey...

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

As a said, ask your husband to make an info pass and see to it that you get to talk to the immigration officer and see what is going on with your EAD. Have you completed the Finger Printing? It takes about 90 days after you file to get an EAD.

I wish you success and stay put, and don't engage in any activity until you are well on your way to the new life here in Uncle Sam. Congratulations on your marriage...

Comment

prof. u getting me to love the site coz u just seem like the immigration i would hire.
              I have not done the finger printing yet but i received a letter of notice from USCIS informing me that they did get my application and anytime from then they will sent me another mail to inform me about where to get the prints done.
              You are so kind prof. God bless u and i will always look up for u in case of help

Comment

Smokey...

Wait for your EAD to be issued or ask your wife to make an infopass appointment and go to a local USCIS office. The local USCIS office can issue you an immediate EAD while you are still waiting for your EAD card to be in the mail.

You shouldn't engage in employment until such time that you have the EAD. Good luck....
                Prof,
                USCIS will not issue an emergency EAD unless there is a proven hardhsip or it is past the time frame based on the I-797, notice of action. The best advise for SMokey is to wait for the EAD before one can work. If one does, it could complicate the AOS.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

American,
                  Most who are wanting to boycott happen to be either USC or legal immigrants. It would not do ICE any good to take a tough approach to the protests because of that fact. Second, if they are USC or legal immigrants, they are exercising their 1st amendment rights and would pose a very bad publicity campaign with huge effort and resources to combat the spin control.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hudson...

You can be issued an interim EAD if 90 days has passed since you filed the paperwork. I can assure you that there people who have been issued an interim EAD because the EAD card was taking forever to be issued.

So, if you are not aware of something, it doesn't mean that it is not possible or feasible. At least, learn to do a little bit of research and educate yourself. If possible, call your local USCIS DO on this issue, but it may depend on who you talk to, so good luck.

I know that you are a nut....

Comment

Prof. and Hudson,

My guess is, you both talked about the same thing, but were not precise enough decribing under which conditions one can get temporary EAD... so the confusion and some harsh words.

Smokey,

please try to start you own thread when you have a question and/or situation of your own

Comment

Hudson...

You can be issued an interim EAD if 90 days has passed since you filed the paperwork. I can assure you that there people who have been issued an interim EAD because the EAD card was taking forever to be issued.

So, if you are not aware of something, it doesn't mean that it is not possible or feasible. At least, learn to do a little bit of research and educate yourself. If possible, call your local USCIS DO on this issue, but it may depend on who you talk to, so good luck.

I know that you are a nut....
                        Prof,
                        I stated "past the processing time based on the I-797, notice of action." This means past the normal 90 day time frame. Furthermore, you can get an EAD based on a proven hardhsip, meaning if the employer needs Smokey services NOW and cannot wait. It can also mean needing a job to pay for basic living expenses so that the immigrant does not get on welfare.

However, your comprehension skills are greatly lacking. I would remind you to read the post entirely and comprehend entirely before posting this **** again.

Comment

Hudson...

You need help... If my comprehension skills were lacking, then I wouldn't be as successful as I am...

You don't have to prove any hardship to the employer, because how do you prove such a ridiculous hardship? I mean, you need to stop believing all the B.U.L.L which comes from USCIS. However, since you are a horse manure yourself, then it makes sense why you will hold to their word as the gospel of Mark...

Comment

Prof,
                            Well, nothing like Eurojingoism there prof. Let me remind you that you are the one and only one making the claim of success, yet no substantial proof to back up that claim.

But you never answered the question, did you? What does it mean when I state, "beyond the notice of action date on I-797 form? IT generally means beyond the normal time frame of 90 days, but it can also indicated a different date depending on when the I-765 form was sent to and with which additional form, if necessary.

Second, the hardhskip is valid, but under very unusual circimstances. I know this because of my when when she filed the work authorization. Hence, it is a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                            X