Obama killing puppies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama killing puppies

Apparently spending US tax money on killing human babies in foreign countries wasn't enough of a kick for Obama; now he is spending US tax dollars to kill puppies in foreign countries.
    What a sick ***.

Obama killing puppies

Apparently spending US tax money on killing human babies in foreign countries wasn't enough of a kick for Obama; now he is spending US tax dollars to kill puppies in foreign countries.
    What a sick ***.

Obama killing puppies

Comment

Man get over yourself. He is in office there is nothing we can do about it so give the man a chance.
      Turnen and Burnen the Competion away!

Comment

Obama is a blood thirsty killer. Shame on Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and North Carolina for voting this terrorist into office.

Comment

I think you got it wrong som hes trying to get a puppy not the opposite get some new glasses its a new year

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          What a sick ***.

Obama killing puppies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Regards and thanks,
          Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            What a sick ***.

Obama killing puppies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmm, I didn't realize this effort was being supported by US tax dollars? Perhaps if they adopted some civilized approach to controlling the dog population (like neutering'spaying and leash laws), they wouldn't have to resort to this sort of thing.

Comment

ISLAM STINKS
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

where does som get his info from CNN opps i mean COM or what hes on another planet I think maybe we can get him into one of those medical trials and see if we can find a cure is it insanity, demmentia, alcholisim, stupidity or what or he does nt want to be an american he wants to be an alien ah well hes off to agreat start for 2009
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Working...
                X