B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

Me - Barack Obama. She says I make promises to get her buy in but never fulfill. Now her skeleton is haunting me day and night.

Hers - Sarah Palin. She is determined, dedicated, strong and very good looking woman.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

I cannot compare myself to anybody. I am not like anybody! I am me and I am like me all the time.

I love myself!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          I cannot compare myself to anybody. I am not like anybody! I am me and I am like me all the time.

I love myself! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ain't that a typical Democrat response, "I love myself". Without saying goes with the slogan of "Me First, Country Second".

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

Ain't that a typical Democrat response, "I love myself". Without saying goes with the slogan of "Me First, Country Second". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww - you are just jealous 'cause you have to identify with someone. You have no identity of your own. You're stupid!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

Ain't that a typical Democrat response, "I love myself". Without saying goes with the slogan of "Me First, Country Second". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww - you are just jealous 'cause you have to identify with someone. You have no identity of your own. You're stupid! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey I identified my self with Barack Obama. So by your definition if I am stupid, then so is Obama.

Comment

Ok, but I don't know Davdah, I don't watch alot of TV and no one has ever told me I look or act like someone else. I'll have to ask some friends of mine.

I'm like Sarah Palin (not). I'll go and look for some and bring them back!!

Comment

I know, I know! I called a friend of 15 years. He said I remind him of Meg Ryan. I look like her, and my personality would fit with hers also when she is playing some of the tougher roles. I am taller than her and have green eyes. My friend also mentioned Demi Moore, but only for her personality traits - not looks.

There you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-aXB6H40Rw

http://hairbrained.wordpress.com/2008/01/22/meg-ryan-ha...he-sally-shag/[/url]

Comment

I know, I know! I called a friend of 15 years. He said I remind him of Meg Ryan. I look like her, and my personality would fit with hers also when she is playing some of the tougher roles. I am taller than her and have green eyes. My friend also mentioned Demi Moore, but only for her personality traits - not looks.

There you go! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Reminds me of Striptease. Can we get your photo rerun of Striptease actions

Comment

This is fun!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        I look more or less like Maja Ostaszewska, a polish actress.

Same hair, and face, a little curvier body, with bigger ****ies..
                        You can google her for more pictures. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since people don't believe you here, I guess you left that kind of impression, now you have to prove your self by posting your real picture here in bikinis so we can judge how accurate you were. Bikinis optional.

Comment

I've been saying many-a-times here that I happen to be a very pretty woman. My physical attributes are a little like Meg Ryan's, that is actually not me saying that, but a friend of 15 years. I don't have a husband. Looking at Meg Ryan, I thought that my friend is right to some extend. I for example said: I am taller, I have green eyes, she has blue eyes. I have a fuller chin area and somewhat bigger bust. I am stronger/tougher than her. That's why I gave the Demi Moore example in the movie clip attached. I am German, a though straight shooter.

...and for that matter, you should know my personality, by know, I've been talking to you for a year or so.

What does it take for you, Davdah?

Can you post a picture of this guy you are associating yourself with? Please????

Comment

My husband thinks I look like Heather Locklear and I think he looks like 'The Boss' - lol. As for TV characters, he is Fred Flintstone and I am one of those harried moms (Married With Children or Malcolm in the Middle) - lmao!!!!

Comment

The one comparison I hear 'bout me all the time is that I resemble that guy in 24, the actor, with a cowboy hat! lol Funny enough, I'm sure.

As for personality, well, anybody here seen "You Know My Name"... yeah, that's me. lol can't get any more boring than that! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X