X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when do i learn?

when do i learn?

Comment

Agreed. It makes no sense to sell your gold if prices for it are going up! The speculators are moving in on the gold market. Buy cheap, sell high.

Cash4gold scam

There's one born every minute!
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I guess this wouldn't be a very good year to ask for gold jewelry as a Christmas gift? LOL. Just kidding.

Btw, Fox isn't the only place showing these ads because I've seen numerous offers and I don't normally watch Fox.

Comment

True proudie, those annoying ads pop up everywhere.
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Yep, I've also seen those ads on every other network, news or not.

I guess ABC, NBC, CNN and every other station don't have our best interests at heart either.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

So long as the bill is paid, they don't care LOL

Comment

Exactly, Brit.

It's no conspiracy - it's revenue.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Common sense is also telling you that Fox News is also telling you many other things that don't make sense, and rightfully so.

Lesson: don't trust Fox News agenda because it always goes counter to your interests </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real purpose of this iperson blog

well known fact that the obama administration has declared war on fox news .

what... no takers on twitter or huffington post? They always come back to ILW to promote their agenda because ILW offers free blog space.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ha, ha! In this universe every action gets a reaction. Fox wages war on the country for years, time to wage war on Faux Noise. High time, don't you think? After all the brainwashing it succeeded in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

REally? Wages war on the country.. in what regard? Oh , you mean like exposing the acorn story that other networks refused to touch so that the american people would not know the level of taxpayer dollars being spent and given out for fraud and corruption?

brainwashing.... hogwash

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why the worry over Fox? They're just the highest rated news agency in the country. Hm, must be doing something right. You're watching them enough to whine about too many commercials. I guess it's that good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my thought. There are plenty of other channel choices. Is your TV stuck on Fox or something? Try switching on a different network and see if the 'gold' ads disappear. LMAO.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                        Not surprisingly the most of these ads are run on Fox, compared to other networks the ratio is about 10 to 1.
                        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Back up your statement of fact with actual fact. And by actual fact, I don't mean your usual blog postings or editorials.

Comment

If it was manufactured, why did ACORN fire the employees involved?

If they did absolutely nothing wrong, there would have been no need for such action.

Comment

So were the IRS, the Census Bureau and the Senate bribed as well?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
                              Aroha, you may be well acquainted with australian politics, but you know nothing about american.

Are you by any chance related to the australian neo-conservatism father? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to disappoint you there, iPerson and although it was passable attempt at a thinly veiled insult, it fell flat. I'm not Australian.

Comment

Working...
                              X