I-751 denied

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 denied

Me and my brother got here when we were 15 and 17 respectively via my father's ex wife. They separated 6 months that we stayed with them and are now filing for the removal of 2 year conditional residency.
    My father got denied, he was interviewed Dec 9th and around that same time he received his letter of denial and for removal proceedings. Me and my brother were interviewed August the 17th and have not heard anything from them.
    Assuming that ours got denied as well, what will be our chances of fixing it?
    My mother who was also petitioned by her sister got here august 9th, she got married through my step father now, who is a us citizen, is there anything they could possibly do for my brother and me?

Me and my brother got here when we were 15 and 17 respectively via my father's ex wife. They separated 6 months that we stayed with them and are now filing for the removal of 2 year conditional residency.
    My father got denied, he was interviewed Dec 9th and around that same time he received his letter of denial and for removal proceedings. Me and my brother were interviewed August the 17th and have not heard anything from them.
    Assuming that ours got denied as well, what will be our chances of fixing it?
    My mother who was also petitioned by her sister got here august 9th, she got married through my step father now, who is a us citizen, is there anything they could possibly do for my brother and me?

Comment

Yes, you are denied. Your mother can file a separate petition for you in removal proceedings, or you can return to Korea and be adopted by your step father or wait three years for your mother to naturalize and she can petition for you.

Comment

Working...
      X