pls. help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls. help!

hi everyone!i am new to this site and i'm just so glad to have found this site.pls help me with this question.my husband filed an I30 as an LPR but he'll soon to be naturalized.is upgrading the petition will expedite the processing time?will the receipt notice date be changed or will they still follow the original receipt notice date, meaning the one received after filing as an LPR?pls pls help me..

hi everyone!i am new to this site and i'm just so glad to have found this site.pls help me with this question.my husband filed an I30 as an LPR but he'll soon to be naturalized.is upgrading the petition will expedite the processing time?will the receipt notice date be changed or will they still follow the original receipt notice date, meaning the one received after filing as an LPR?pls pls help me..

Comment

Go to www.immigration.com forum and look for the "GC through relatives" sub-forum.
      You will get all the info you need.

Good luck,
      IE

[COLOR:BLUE][B]When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault.

One day it will have to be officially admitted that

Comment

Working...
      X