Judge Scoffs At Obama Attack On SB1070

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Scoffs At Obama Attack On SB1070

Not looking good for the illegals. Look out Brit!

Not looking good for the illegals. Look out Brit!

Comment

But read on. She said it's possible that parts of the law maybe struck down. This is pretty much what I said earlier. Where SB 1070 does really mirror Federal law I don't have a problem with it. The extra add on bits designed to allow discrimination so as to maximize it's effectiveness ARE unconstitutional. AZ can't make up it's own immigration policy unless it wants to secede from the Union.
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
        Not looking good for the illegals. Look out Brit! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is pretty much done deal.
        First, Repatriation Act of 2010's. Then "guest worker" program 20 years down the road to rebuild then booming economy. Some decades of peace and back to crazy house later. Salem witch trials are the perennial state of collective unconsciousness here. Like a chronic illness, mostly in remission, with outbreaks from time to time and never fully cured.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

For someone who is not worried he seems very worried. Whistling past the graveyard.

Comment

26, 27, 28, 29th yeahhhhhhhh!!! GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
              26, 27, 28, 29th yeahhhhhhhh!!! GO ARIZONA!!! GO JAN BREWER!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

28th......... P0000p! P00!

Comment

WTF? Is that English? You need to go back to that ESL class.

Comment

Hahaha! That's supposed to be P.oo.p! Poo! but the first part is being bleeped out. No, it's not just in English, that's a universal "in your face" remark. Whatever, the message is clear, ain't it?

Comment

Hmmm...No Brain is strangely quiet today heheh.
                    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Pooh-pooh! is more like it, sorry. Yet however I spell it, the message remains the same.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        P.oo.p.sters!
                        I think I've finally solved the secret of ilw.
                        Which wasn't secret anyway.
                        I know exactly who is who here and who perpetrated what. Holy cow! Everything makes sense.
                        And I think I owe apologies to someone, whom I love dearly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please go on . . . don't leave us in the dark.

Comment

Maybe IP finally found out that Houston wasn't behind all of his alleged multiple IDs!

Comment

Does it follow that someone's own identity has finally been vindicated, the prime suspect of all which happens to be ME?

Comment

Oh, haha! so the animosity is still on, eh? Bring it on then. Proof, proof, proof, stupid, just like the way how I proved that you're frenchybee.

Comment

Working...
                              X