run away

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• run away

A couple years ago i meet this guy, who told me that he could get me a social security for 2000,00, and were gona make easy to me get legal in the USA. Then the IMIGRATION send a letter asking me to go to their office to check imigration status, i get scared and and run away. I known that is a lot of people got those letters and everyone who went to the interview will be deported!!!!
    I don't known what to do at this point... I mean they will hunt me down? What if i have to go to the hospital? Or if a cop ask me for a drive license... Do they keep a track on me?

A couple years ago i meet this guy, who told me that he could get me a social security for 2000,00, and were gona make easy to me get legal in the USA. Then the IMIGRATION send a letter asking me to go to their office to check imigration status, i get scared and and run away. I known that is a lot of people got those letters and everyone who went to the interview will be deported!!!!
    I don't known what to do at this point... I mean they will hunt me down? What if i have to go to the hospital? Or if a cop ask me for a drive license... Do they keep a track on me?

Comment

If a deportation order was issued for you, then you are very likely in the system. Information on all absconders is being uploaded into the database used in traffic stops etc., or so I've read. (I'm not a lawyer.)

Comment

thank you AliBA

Comment

Why don't you go to hell????????
          If you can't help, just shut up!!!!!!!

Comment

someone,
            why don't you go back to your country where you immigrated or your ancestors immigrated from Ireland or somewhere in Europe. The only difference is that your ancestors came to this country longer time ago. So , shut up and let people make thier living. Believe me, if people have a good living back home they won't even think about coming here.

Comment

someone

KISS MY ***!!!!

Comment

FIRST: I don't don't need a FREE ticket, because I got your dollars!!!!
                SECOND: I'm doing pretty good cheating your ****ing laws!!!!
                And You know what? I don't take adivice from any idiots, such as you...

Comment

Sony55, so you condone identity theft, among other crimes?

Comment

Working...
                  X