Ineed urgent Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ineed urgent Help

IS there any one who can tell what kind of Questions they will ask at the Interview for I-485? I am USC and my wife is here on K3. She filed AOS (I-485) and I-765. She got her employment authorization last month we have interview in few days. We are nervous. I was wondering is joint tax return, joint credit card accounts, joint checking accout, health and life insurance through my employer, pictures of two of us and both of our family members are enough to prove validity of marriage? we are married now for little over three years. What else I would need to take with me? I am taking all the documents I mentioned above and requested on check list provided by USCIS. All picture taken during wedding, honeymoon pictures, pictures from each trip I made to see her yearly. Are these enough proofs?

IS there any one who can tell what kind of Questions they will ask at the Interview for I-485? I am USC and my wife is here on K3. She filed AOS (I-485) and I-765. She got her employment authorization last month we have interview in few days. We are nervous. I was wondering is joint tax return, joint credit card accounts, joint checking accout, health and life insurance through my employer, pictures of two of us and both of our family members are enough to prove validity of marriage? we are married now for little over three years. What else I would need to take with me? I am taking all the documents I mentioned above and requested on check list provided by USCIS. All picture taken during wedding, honeymoon pictures, pictures from each trip I made to see her yearly. Are these enough proofs?

Comment

Yes, you should be fine. They will ask you normal questions such as how you met, what have you guys done since marreid, they may not even look at your proof, it will all depend on your interviewer. They really want to see how you "fit" together, are you comfortable together, does it seem like you have been married for three years?

Comment

Working...
      X