Going to immigrant Visa Interview with out Medical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to immigrant Visa Interview with out Medical

I have not done the vacination yet, but possibly it will be done after my interview. The lady at INS deignated medicle center told me that I can mail them my medical after the an immigrant visa interview and I can still proceed with the interview. Please comment on the out comes on showing without the medical.

I have not done the vacination yet, but possibly it will be done after my interview. The lady at INS deignated medicle center told me that I can mail them my medical after the an immigrant visa interview and I can still proceed with the interview. Please comment on the out comes on showing without the medical.

Comment

Any Thoughts?

Comment

hey, when i did my interview the officer told me that there was something wrong with my medical results..like i had something i dodnt even know what...and she didnt want to aprrove me because of that but she check with her supervisior and she said it was ok.i asked my doctor if everything was ok and she told me yes so i was shoked when the officer told me it wasnt ok...so i am suggetsing to you to get it done before you go...

Comment

Working...
        X