More Immigrant Food Stamp Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Immigrant Food Stamp Fraud

Immigrants, stealing from the G. More work that Americans won't do.

Immigrants, stealing from the G. More work that Americans won't do.

Comment

Did you notice how the towel heads 'brit' and the kraut, the dago and its followers are nice and quiet? Quel surprise!

Comment

Hi you two are still there with your critical ideas and thoughts?

Comment

Still talking and rockin'! Happy? Tak-tak.

Comment

Nice to see that you are still working on your agenda with full energy.

Comment

Who the hell is that Tak Tak?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                Immigrants, stealing from the G. More work that Americans won't do. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no mention of immigrants stealing food stamps in this article.

It is about the Government not letting the store owner accept social services issued assistance checks because:
                some store clerks sold not eligible items and refunded cash (both are violations of the terms of programs under which assistance was provided).

What immigrants per se have got to do with it?
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

The perpetrator was an immigrant. Duh...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    The perpetrator was an immigrant. Duh... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the market owner? Where does it say that he is an immigrant???

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

You have proof he is not?

Comment

One doesn't prove non-existence. It is positive claim that needs to be sustained.

Comment

He's an immigrant. Prove me wrong.

Comment

He's an immigrant. Prove me wrong.
                            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have to prove you wrong. You are the one who claims he is an immigrant (thus making a positive assertion), therefore you are the one obliged to prove it.

If I said there are 10 headed elfs walking on the Moon I would be the one obliged to prove it, and your failure to disprove it ccouldn't serve as affirmation of my positive statement (and how are you going to prove me that there are no 10 headed elfs walking on the Moon as we speak now?)

Comment

Wrong, you said he is not an alien. Prove it!

Comment

Working...
                              X