Pease help!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pease help!!!!

please help or give me some advice regarding on my problem.
    My adoptive father filed a petition for me way back 1990 and my visa was denied 1992 bcoz according to their denial letter the 2 yrs requirements didnt accomplished by my adotive parents but i was already living with them since birth. i want to know if there's a way to open my petiton again eventhough my father is deceased? do i have a rights being an adopted child of a US Citizen?

please help or give me some advice regarding on my problem.
    My adoptive father filed a petition for me way back 1990 and my visa was denied 1992 bcoz according to their denial letter the 2 yrs requirements didnt accomplished by my adotive parents but i was already living with them since birth. i want to know if there's a way to open my petiton again eventhough my father is deceased? do i have a rights being an adopted child of a US Citizen?

Comment

Talk to a lawyer good in the adoptive arena. its a tough call.

Comment

if your father is deceased and i dont think you can have any rights to come to America. If your filing was still pending then you might have a chance, but if there is no file and no father then its hard. I also recommend talking to a good lawyer.

Comment

Working...
        X