DED( work athourization)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DED( work athourization)

Hello and thanks for reading : any idea how long it may take to received my work authorization base on I-30. The I-1-30 has been approved and what I want to know is that I'm going to the immigration local office to submit an application for work becuase my employer want me to have a work permit on hand before I can work this week . Is this possible to get in a day base on I-30 that has been approved ?
    also my wife is not going becuase she is sick so it is going to be me ?

Hello and thanks for reading : any idea how long it may take to received my work authorization base on I-30. The I-1-30 has been approved and what I want to know is that I'm going to the immigration local office to submit an application for work becuase my employer want me to have a work permit on hand before I can work this week . Is this possible to get in a day base on I-30 that has been approved ?
    also my wife is not going becuase she is sick so it is going to be me ?

Comment

Who petitioned for you? What's your status at the moment?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
        Who petitioned for you? What's your status at the moment? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        This is for me at this moment I have a pending AOS application to be file .. before I had TPS which has expired a year a go now . all need is the AOS for me at this time we have not file the application becuase unforseedn situation

Comment

If I understand your situation correctly (married to USC?), you are not eligible for Employment authorisation document (EAD) based only on approved I-130. You can file for EAD only when (or at the same time as) I-485 is filed.

It takes about 90 days to receive EAD.

Comment

Working...
          X