This wait is killing me ..someone please advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This wait is killing me ..someone please advice

ok here's the deal..I had my interview on Dec 1st. It was a very strange affair where the officer did not seem to know the immigration law. Anyhow, at the end of the interview she said "I should be ok, but she needs a copy of my birth certificate from Indian authorities". She gave me till the end of Feb to get that birth certificate. Well my relatives were efficient and we got the birth certificate to her by December 18th.
    Since then I have not heard anything from the INS.
    I went by the Arlington office( where my interview was held). The inquiry officer started asking the same questions in terms of have I given my tax return, my employment letter etc.

Well has anyone experienced the same thing of something like this. Can someone suggest something as to how I can see what is going on with my case.

I am going crazy just waiting.

ok here's the deal..I had my interview on Dec 1st. It was a very strange affair where the officer did not seem to know the immigration law. Anyhow, at the end of the interview she said "I should be ok, but she needs a copy of my birth certificate from Indian authorities". She gave me till the end of Feb to get that birth certificate. Well my relatives were efficient and we got the birth certificate to her by December 18th.
    Since then I have not heard anything from the INS.
    I went by the Arlington office( where my interview was held). The inquiry officer started asking the same questions in terms of have I given my tax return, my employment letter etc.

Well has anyone experienced the same thing of something like this. Can someone suggest something as to how I can see what is going on with my case.

I am going crazy just waiting.

Comment

Working...
    X