FOIA 16 pages referred to DOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOIA 16 pages referred to DOS

My mother requested her FOIA back in June 2009, today she received her file from Lee ’s summit, Mo. Her total FOIA File 103 pages the USCIS enclosed 86 pages released in their entirely, and 3 pages released in part, the other 16 pages referred to the U.S. department of State for their direct response to her. Did anybody go through this some of their documents referred to department of state? Why? Does the department of state release those documents to the applicant? My mom got her green card through the visa lottery and now she is a U.S Citizen.

My mother requested her FOIA back in June 2009, today she received her file from Lee ’s summit, Mo. Her total FOIA File 103 pages the USCIS enclosed 86 pages released in their entirely, and 3 pages released in part, the other 16 pages referred to the U.S. department of State for their direct response to her. Did anybody go through this some of their documents referred to department of state? Why? Does the department of state release those documents to the applicant? My mom got her green card through the visa lottery and now she is a U.S Citizen.

Comment

Working...
    X