Question re: I-130

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: I-130

I just filed the I-130 for my husband overseas...I was wondering what this form is for. I am understanding they do a background check on both parties...but what exactly doe shtis entail?

I just filed the I-130 for my husband overseas...I was wondering what this form is for. I am understanding they do a background check on both parties...but what exactly doe shtis entail?

Comment

I just filed the I-130 for my husband overseas...I was wondering what this form is for.
      Are you asking us what it was that you just filed?

Comment

Hee hee

Comment

I know it is the first step toward my process to bring him to the states....but what exactly is this form for?

Comment

It says right on the instructions: "A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file this form to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. A separate form must be filed for each eligible relative."
            You better read our instructions and follow our laws Vicktoria (Sounds like a mail order bride) !

Comment

It would be great if someone could tell me what the whole process is for bringing a spouse from overseas...the forms and what they are for....process times...

Comment

You have to tell us which office you filed with sweetheart

Comment

That still does not answer my question sweetie! And no love...I am not a mail order bride...I am an American citizen who is not educated on the process. My question is....What are they doing with that application at this point?

Comment

the Vermont office

Comment

And look.....I married my husband in the summer of 04...I lived with him in his country for 6 mos. I came back here and we just decided to file the papers now for our personal reasons...I adore my husband too much...and all this time away from him has had a huge affect on me and I am just trying to get answers now as to the process. I just want an understanding. I think through some understanding I will feel less anxious. Not everyone is shady in this life. Some people are genuine.

Comment

The Vermont Office is Processing December 2005 I-130's so it is taking them 4 months to process; then they send the approval to the Embassy in Moscow for them to set up an interview.

Now since we helped you Vicktoria, would you mind very much telling us what kind of stockings and high heels that you wear?

Comment

What reasons woul dthis form be denied? Or an interview denied?

Comment

Tell me what the process is? I already knew that they are processing forms from December 05. Just I do not know what the process. grrrrr

Comment

There is a wonderful link (I will search and share later) which leads you to a huge public database where you can read hundreds of Immigration Court, BIA and Federal/Circuit Court of Appeals decisions that can give very thorough and detailed answer to almost any practical question related to Immigration issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X