dogs more sensible than american people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogs more sensible than american people

Did anyone see the Barbara Walter's interview with W. and his wife the other night? W. kept calling his dog Barney to come over, but Barney kept his distance with his head hanging down. Barney acted like he didn't want to be seen with with W. There's nothing more true and honest than the way a dog reacts towards it's owner. Apparently Barney has more sense than all those people who voted for W.

Did anyone see the Barbara Walter's interview with W. and his wife the other night? W. kept calling his dog Barney to come over, but Barney kept his distance with his head hanging down. Barney acted like he didn't want to be seen with with W. There's nothing more true and honest than the way a dog reacts towards it's owner. Apparently Barney has more sense than all those people who voted for W.

Comment

who did you vote for?

Comment

AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!!!

IRAQ - LOVE AMERICA OR DIE !!!!!!

Comment

Michael,
          Could you descibe your ex russian wife for us?

Comment

And theme of the whole post .... Americans love even dogs ...animals.... So they care a lot more about human being ...if they didn't care then it wouldn't take so many days to get saddam out of his little place...they could have just destroyed whole country but still they didn't do anything like that and helped local people ..... u can cry on and on ....coz u will never understand the logic...

Now reply in your own style...Amerika is still the most powerful and controlling country in the world .....good luck....Pasha

Comment

Pasha,
              I agree with all that except this part "if they didn't care then it wouldn't take so many days to get saddam out of his little place...they could have just destroyed whole country but still they didn't do anything like that"

If their target was Saddam, then they could do what they did with Noriega in Panama December 1989. Besides, 100s of people get killed everyday because of the messy situation, and the crazy fundamentalists like our ignorant friend here is a result of the unfare occupation.

Comment

Today is the first day I have come to this discussion board. But when I see **** like "Itduzz" writes on here, it makes me wonder if this is a serious board or not.

Hey, "Itduzz", please do not take this the wrong way (which is sometimes hard to do in forums like this), but your comments are not relevent to anything about immigration. Tsunami donations by the rich and whether you like the current president are not issues I expected to read on here. Is this place serious, or is it for people to just spurt ****?

Comment

Seppo, the board is apparently for both things... BUT, itduzz, Michael, and depoman are the main ones to ignore.

Comment

Working...
                  X