fingerprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fingerprint

i filed I485 application, and interview on may, 2005. after the interview, we had been told to find a new sponsor to support my application.everything sent on july, but still no reply from uscis. finally, my lawyer told me he received a letter from the sub office which said they had send me a notice for fingerprint and send to my old address.. so i called the toll free number to uscis, however, they said the different story. they said they had never send anything to me on nov to my old address.

Does anyone know why the sub office and national benefit center telling the different story? also, why did they want my fingerprint as i still received on reply for my interview.. please help. thanks in advance..

i filed I485 application, and interview on may, 2005. after the interview, we had been told to find a new sponsor to support my application.everything sent on july, but still no reply from uscis. finally, my lawyer told me he received a letter from the sub office which said they had send me a notice for fingerprint and send to my old address.. so i called the toll free number to uscis, however, they said the different story. they said they had never send anything to me on nov to my old address.

Does anyone know why the sub office and national benefit center telling the different story? also, why did they want my fingerprint as i still received on reply for my interview.. please help. thanks in advance..

Comment

Unfortunately, if you talk to 10 different people you are likely to get 10 different answers. If you have changed your address make sure you complete the AR-11 and also call the 1-800 number to update. Check your status online often to make sure nothing has been returned by the post office as undeliverable.

Comment

Working...
      X