Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USCIS Local District Pilot Program for Non-Employment Based Green Card Applications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS Local District Pilot Program for Non-Employment Based Green Card Applications

Source: The Oh Law Firm

This Pilot Program of scheduling interview at the time of filing of I-130/I-485 one-step packet and adjudication within 90 days started at the Dallas District of USCIS. At the Annual National Conference of AILA in Philadelphia in June (as we reported at the time), the Ombudsman disclosed for the first time that he had recommended the USCIS to expand the Pilot Program to other five or six USCIS Districts around the end of July.

Now, attorneys report that the New York District indeed has started the Pilot Program. The USCIS has yet to announce such expansion, but apparently the USCIS is expanding the Pilot Program as proposed. Readers are requested to send us information on other local Pilot Programs in other Districts so that the information be shared by immigrants nationwide.

Source: The Oh Law Firm

This Pilot Program of scheduling interview at the time of filing of I-130/I-485 one-step packet and adjudication within 90 days started at the Dallas District of USCIS. At the Annual National Conference of AILA in Philadelphia in June (as we reported at the time), the Ombudsman disclosed for the first time that he had recommended the USCIS to expand the Pilot Program to other five or six USCIS Districts around the end of July.

Now, attorneys report that the New York District indeed has started the Pilot Program. The USCIS has yet to announce such expansion, but apparently the USCIS is expanding the Pilot Program as proposed. Readers are requested to send us information on other local Pilot Programs in other Districts so that the information be shared by immigrants nationwide.

Comment

Working...
    X