Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 245i !!! Need advice

I need an advice!
    We came to this country in 1999 .And soon in the beginning of the year 2000 I found a decent job. I worked hard 7 days a week. And the owner of the company filled the 245i for me. That happened more than 4 years ago and we have no answer not from the Department Of Labor not from the INS. I am really tired of waiting for this. We would like to start our life. I and my girlfriend have beautiful 3, 5 years old girl she is an USC.
    I know we can't base our adjustment on her. Is not the question
    My question is: What now??? How long I have to wait for this adjustment??
    What should I do? Who can I turn to??We can't get a driver license, we can't get any credit!! I and my girlfriend both of us well educated
    We can only dream about decent life.....................
    I need help ASAP
    Thank you,

I need an advice!
    We came to this country in 1999 .And soon in the beginning of the year 2000 I found a decent job. I worked hard 7 days a week. And the owner of the company filled the 245i for me. That happened more than 4 years ago and we have no answer not from the Department Of Labor not from the INS. I am really tired of waiting for this. We would like to start our life. I and my girlfriend have beautiful 3, 5 years old girl she is an USC.
    I know we can't base our adjustment on her. Is not the question
    My question is: What now??? How long I have to wait for this adjustment??
    What should I do? Who can I turn to??We can't get a driver license, we can't get any credit!! I and my girlfriend both of us well educated
    We can only dream about decent life.....................
    I need help ASAP
    Thank you,

Comment

LOVE OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Thank you Maria for the advice
        But I really need someone to help me

Comment

T want to about people who get their papers based on work 245i

Comment

I can wait its not the question, but for how long? Anyone knows , the election going to bring some changes about immigration ??

Comment

Working...
            X