re-entery after deportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-entery after deportation

just need some feed backs. shortly...I was legal in USA lived for past 11 year had family etc...sometime right after high school I have made some mistakes, well in 1998 I was put into deportation process so finally in 2002 I was deported with two of my usa citizen children (since I have full and solely coustody over them), my oldest stayed in states with family because of school. now i need info how and what steps can I take to legally re enter?

just need some feed backs. shortly...I was legal in USA lived for past 11 year had family etc...sometime right after high school I have made some mistakes, well in 1998 I was put into deportation process so finally in 2002 I was deported with two of my usa citizen children (since I have full and solely coustody over them), my oldest stayed in states with family because of school. now i need info how and what steps can I take to legally re enter?

Comment

NO WAY forget america forget your family ,go get other country go get make new family ,you dont have any family in USA ,they have US family and you illegal 3. class immigrant dont try to go back USA .USA doesnt want poor dirty 3. class immigrant ,when you find money you be rich go get lawyer and he take all your money maybe you will have chance ,go,go go jonny go

Comment

matt u r sick little d$%^& HEAD,get a life, u r probbaly one sorry a#$@ TRAILER TRASH who just don't know what to do with his life and trys to mess with other folks.

Comment

hi alien ...

if u give here more info what was the ground of your deportation ...as u know it depends on it a lot....people can help u out if u give exact info without any hesitation ... make a new thread to Mohan...he is an expert in these kinda cases...I m sure he will help u if u call him for the same...wish u all the best...Pasha

Comment

thank u Pasha this helps a lot.

Comment

You are always welcome if I can do anything for you... . my pleasure.... Just make a new thread and ask Mohan ... I meant write his name in subject / topic and I am sure whenever he visits this board ...he will help u out... he is a great guy...with kind heart to help immigrants out...dont forget to include all details abt ur case ...wish u all the best ...Pasha

one more thing forgot to tell u as JohnDoe said...just ignore all replies that r not in ur best interest...as this board is way too dramatic....but u will get help for sure...just dont reply to posters that hate u or put u down...good luck...Pasha

Comment

this is what happend...in february 1994 i was arrested on charges of receiving stolen property, it was a long process so finally in october 1997 (since co defendent skip the bond) I made a deal with DA to plea gulty in exchange for probation and some peace of mind,and I accepted a bulgary charge(even do my attorney was against that since we had a solid proof that I didn't commit that crime but I just needed for all that to be done and over with) so everything was OK, untill january 1998 when INS came to my PO office and picked me up,I had no clue what was happening, so I was put into dettencion center, got lawyer etc..but judge went by the book and entered order of deportation in march of 1998, so i was in holding facility waiting to be deported so in april 1998 INS came to pick me up...they took me to INS office and then told me "you r going home" so I hought that was it, but then office was filling some papers ask me to sign and ask me should he call me a cab...I thought that was some kind of bad joke but it was not I was realised on conditional realise...o yes in the mean time my appeal was turned down as well and my papers revoked. So from april of 1998 un till feruary of 2002, I was on the list of final removal OUT ON THE STREETS, INS had re-issued me a work permit, in the mean time I had one of the best lawyer in Georgia who just didn't do a lot he missed all dead lines, so I just quit with lawyers I thought what a hell they let me out hat was my only offence eventualy they will re-issue me my papers. But in november of 2001 ins called me and informed me that I should start getting ready, and I did. I made a travel arrangments, informed INS we met at the airoport but british airways didn't let me bord the plane cause of the transit visa, so ins officer told me to go back home and that he will call me once he gets a tickets. so INS got me three tickes ONE way for me who is not USA citizen and my two kids who are usa citizens, not only that they are born in the usa they father is usa citizen born, my housband...I left him behind, I left my ten year old son, my mother. We just need to know what and is there anything that we can do. it seems kind of silly that I can not ever come back because I am how they said "a treat to society" but in the other heand i was out for 4 years moving freely throught society? I just don't get it.

Comment

hi alien ,

I m sorry but I m not competent enough to answer to ur question...plz ask Mohan / Sammy / Bronzelady ...

Mohan is an expert on this one.... Just make a new post and write ur story over there...he will definitely help u out or at least suggests what should be done... good luck...Pasha

Comment

Thank you again Pasha

Comment

Alien, "matt", who now resides in Turkey (hellhole) is pissed @ USA because he committed a crime against the host country who allowed him to come in the first place & he got deported. He fully blames the singers of "We are the World" for his criminal activities (LOL). Most criminals frequently look for someone or something else to blame, ie: lawyers, the man keeping me down, it was a plea for peace of mind blah blah ad infinitum ad nauseum blah blah -- Don't sweat it. 'matt" is lucky he wasnt committing burglary in Turkey, because the sentence wouldnt have been deportation, it would have been chopping off the hands. Then he couldn't even type on this forum. Be glad you got your hands "matt" He's funny.. :-)

Comment

julie your father was a biggest criminal because he fukced your ugley mother and you come this world and make dirty.talk my dikc julie

Comment

Matt, you can talk s-h-i-t about my father if you want. I'm pretty sure he aint muslim, doesnt wear dresses like your father, and my mom doesnt wear a burka. You are lucky you were even allowed to come to this country you criminal. Finally, one criminal down, 8 million more to deport !!!!!

Comment

first Im not muslim and we wear better than american ,and we are not fat like us you guys look like pig and julie you are so ugley Im sure you write here because nobody fukc to you you get bored and write here but you have chance go steve wonder or jose feliciano maybe they fukc you because they are blind hahahhahaha.and say hello to your mother and say her dont eat too much fat ugley and come here I teach you how to wear ok

Comment

Nice English my non muslim friend !! Now run along back to your mud hut, the net cafe is closing... :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X