Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 751 approved but no response from INS in past 2 months

Hi, My i 751 has been approved more than 2 months ago[called INS 1 800 375 5283] .but still i did not get any mail from INS .Is this normal.
    Please let me now anyone has similar experience.
    thanks

Hi, My i 751 has been approved more than 2 months ago[called INS 1 800 375 5283] .but still i did not get any mail from INS .Is this normal.
    Please let me now anyone has similar experience.
    thanks

Comment

To me it is still unqie and odd,that you say U got approved without a notice,but over the phone?
      To my knowledge,and maybe things changed,you were not able to get any approval notice over the phone.Last I knew was,U could ONLY track month of I-751 applications being processed.

Can you explain how you were able to do that,since You do not even get a confirmation # with your I-751...
      how did you check it and how did you find out "you are approved"

This is first time,someone is being told he is approved,without having it in mail yet.Its actually the other way around.

When did you sent your I-751??? and at what point did you call and wonder about your status???
      did you even wait 12 months???

Comment

I waited for 7 months and called 1 800 number.They told me its approved and mail will be ordered from service center.I never got any mail and when I called same number they ssid that i have to wait for another 45 days from today.

Comment

Thats weird .......do you have a receipt number? Can you check online?? what center are we talking about here?

Comment

After calling about 5 times some one from 1 800 no. told me that CR 189 has been sent to my home address 2 months ago which I never received and they have given me receipt number.So they told me to file I 90 B saying that I have never received card.But when i tried to log on to case status ,it says petition for CR189 has been sent.Case status approved.But they did not say card has been ordered or mailed which they usually do.so i guess they might not have sent green card to me and also I did not do my biometrics.My question was am I suppose to submit i 90 form or not .

Comment

did u actually talk to someone,or was this a computer voice etc???

I still don't get it,I-751 does not have or give you receipt number.How was it possible to know if u got approved or not.

All i always thought,you were only able to find out,what month of an application they are currently processing.

What did you exactly say on the phone? did you give them your A# ? ? ? and ask whats with your status of I-751??? and they just said "its appproved? "

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation