Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal

My mother is disabled and I handle all her affairs. I did not realize my mother needed to renew her green card. She came here to California in 1963 from Canada. She had her wallet stolen in 1994 and that included her green card. I understand that now she must renew every 10 yrs. Her renewal is due for Sept. 2004, what steps do I need to take to get this completed? Can I do this online and pay for it thru a credit card or do I need to take addt'l steps.
    Thanks

My mother is disabled and I handle all her affairs. I did not realize my mother needed to renew her green card. She came here to California in 1963 from Canada. She had her wallet stolen in 1994 and that included her green card. I understand that now she must renew every 10 yrs. Her renewal is due for Sept. 2004, what steps do I need to take to get this completed? Can I do this online and pay for it thru a credit card or do I need to take addt'l steps.
    Thanks

Comment

I think it is a I-90 (?) and it will tell you with instructions if you are able to do online. However she will need new pictures and fingerprints taken.

Comment

Working...
      X