FALSE ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FALSE ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

I would like to ask people if they have been falsely accused by abuse in any way by their immigrant spouse in order to get a green card. My green card marrying wench tried to get me to change the divorce to say that I abused her in an attempt to tell immigration that is why we were divorced. For some reason she can not understand, I would not consent to this. But still she tried and I wanted to know how prevalent this is and what the government is doing about it.

I would like to ask people if they have been falsely accused by abuse in any way by their immigrant spouse in order to get a green card. My green card marrying wench tried to get me to change the divorce to say that I abused her in an attempt to tell immigration that is why we were divorced. For some reason she can not understand, I would not consent to this. But still she tried and I wanted to know how prevalent this is and what the government is doing about it.

Comment

Hi Michael ,

Sorry about that ... does she really have some kinda proof / evidences to support her false allegations? Or she is just giving it as a try? Do u have evidences to prove them wrong if she comes with something else ...

Plz provide here some more info ... Pasha

Comment

Nah she has no proof. The alleged abuse consists of me calling her everyday and yelling at her in Europe. Only trouble is that I have all the phone records. The letter was only to my lawyer. And the divorce was abandonment and she can't do anything about that. So all she had to do was to file that she entered the marriage in good faith instead of abuse. But there should be some punishment for her false abuse accusation. I notified immigration but they don't care. It's amazing what people get away with.

Comment

And with the phone records I can disprove her false allegations; yes i can.

Comment

Well in that case good for you .... When you go for divorce ... just don't agree with her false allegations and prove them wrong ...that will be a good blow and minus in her immigration privileges...good luck ...Pasha

Comment

The divorce was long time ago and she sent in the letter to my lawyer a month after it was final

Comment

Ohh so she wants to sue you after the divorce is finalized ...????? How and where did she get all this intellect from? Her BF? Don't ever agree with that ... no matter even if u need to spend some extra bucks after lawyers ... and if u win in this ...send that decision copy to BCIS .... That's gonna be negative for her ... good luck...Pasha

Comment

It is my hope that it works against her. I sused it when I sued and won for my following fraud lawsuit. But I am just wondering if immigration will see it that way.

Comment

yep sure they will see it if you send them copy of that court decision .... i m sure they look at this kinda stuff very closely if she is not done yet with her I 751

Comment

I hope so. Thank you Pasha. The bad thing is how people like that make it difficult for honest grints.

Comment

I can understand your concerns and anger Michael ... and that is true ...coz of people like this honest ones get into more trouble .... Well I hope she gets what she deserves .... I don't know if this could be a good idea to go to local office personally and give it there too ... and send one copy to BCIS respected service center ...so she don't get a chance to pass any barrier ...just try everywhere.... Good luck...Pasha

Comment

Michael,
                          it is my undesrtanding that whenever there is a legal dispute/allegation or criminal/civil charge parties are supposed to go to the court, appear before the judge and present the evidence to support their cases.
                          I can go and file a suit against you saying that you threatened to kill me.
                          But what EVIDENCE do I have to support it?
                          "Theories" usually don't work before judges, they might even get angry and dismiss the case before trial.

In your case it is best for both of you to settle this before it goes too far.
                          But if you really want to goo far with it prepare to spend some money on legal council.
                          Same applies to her.

Good luck.

Pasha,
                          since we din't hear her side of story it is premature to make a judgement and say that "coz of people like this(Michael's accuser) honest ones get into more trouble".
                          Sometimes women get abused and exploited here and US Citizen husbands get away with it because there is no police report/evidence to support their claims.

As in ANY legal case generalisations would inevitably be false here.
                          Leave judge's work to the judge.

Comment

Dear E,

I can understand your concerns but just look at your post carefully ... u r the one who judge Michael .... Sure we don't know the other side of story / fact ... but we got to have that kind of faith when somebody posts here real issues .... We are not here to judge anyone .... The least we can do is provide some solution / advice or at least support... In my posts I gave support to Michael and that's it .... We are not going to prove who is right ... that's judge's duty .... So plz be careful for next time .... Have a great evening ... Pasha

Comment

E.; FYI; 2 civil court judges already decided that she committed fraud. I have stated that already very clearly. The question I had was if immigration sees it the same way or do they just buy the woman's "victim" story.

Comment

Working...
                              X