Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I find a good immigration lawyer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I find a good immigration lawyer?

Hello everyone,

I am new to the board.I would like to know how do I find a good immigration lawyer? I live in Brooklyn, NY. Does anyone here know of a real good lawyer who deals with illegal immigrants. I was wondering If Stuart Reich from this board is good?. He seems very knowledgeable. Have any of you dealt with any of the lawyers here on the boards as far as cases go, and if so are they good?

Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I am new to the board.I would like to know how do I find a good immigration lawyer? I live in Brooklyn, NY. Does anyone here know of a real good lawyer who deals with illegal immigrants. I was wondering If Stuart Reich from this board is good?. He seems very knowledgeable. Have any of you dealt with any of the lawyers here on the boards as far as cases go, and if so are they good?

Thank you.

Comment

You need to find a Immigration lawyer if you need one - that fact that he/she might be good would be up to you. You can search on the internet and or call any Immigration lawyer in your area and request referals from them. They are all somehow connected. I am sure you will find one.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X