Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally it's over

Hello everyone,

I hope you remember me... I have become USC and the immigration journey is over. I will post the timeline once I get back from my vacation... Wish you all the best and have a nice day !

Pasha

Hello everyone,

I hope you remember me... I have become USC and the immigration journey is over. I will post the timeline once I get back from my vacation... Wish you all the best and have a nice day !

Pasha

Comment

Congrats Pasha. Now to focus on that pesky thing called residency.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

So what was the procedure?

Comment

welcome to the club Pasha!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad to see you emerged to announce the news! Are you going to change the name of the motel to the AmericInn? Congrats, Pasha

Comment

Congratulations Pasha!! :-) I'm proud to have you as a fellow American.
              Have a nice day

Comment

Thank you very much marmaduk, bella, Paddy, Swissnut and Gluhbirne....I am glad its over... I will try my best to post all timeline once I get back.... Its hard to get some time over there... here on vacation I have time to browse in room.... Well residency will almost be over so that's great news... motel I don't deal with anymore.... Well once again "mahalo" (means thank you) from Hawaii .... Just came back from the beach and now going to traditional hawaiian festival called "Luau" with open bar and buffet and Imu ceremony .... Have a great day everyone...will post the timeline later...Pasha

Comment

congrats, I love when the system work.

Comment

What's up, Doctor Pasha?
                    I no longer post on this board as before, but I still remember you.

Congrats,

IE

Comment

Pasha, I was so glad to read your wonderful news! Congratulations on becoming USC and almost through with residency! Enjoy your vacation!

Comment

Congratulations, Pasha!

I am glad you are done with your case. Can you tell me if you had to wait for the Oath Ceremony after your exam and if yes, for how long?

Comment

Working...
                        X