o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

The last three pictures = stupid. Let me think about the others for a bit - lol!

Comment

ProudUSC-
      You are SO F---ig stupid !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        ProudUSC-
        You are SO F---ig stupid !!!

Comment

Thats what the puzzle says

I(=ProudUSC) yam sofa king stew pie d

Comment

(Proudusc) I yam sofa king stew pie + d

Comment

Not Me Davdah! LOL. Even 12 Bottles And I Still Retain My Intelligence!!! . That Pie Did Make Me Hungry However!!! LOL! And The Couch = . Was Perv Test! Yes I AM!!!! LOL.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Women should learn how to cook and treat their King. Sofa is there for a good s.e.x. After some workout with two bodies on the sofa, a man gets hungry and needs good food with dessert.
                Michael (Power of ILW)
                Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                  Yes, exactly.
                  A womens job is to cook, clean, and look Dam.n good doing it.
                  I'm sure that's a priority, but it's also a priority for the man to be clean and look good too!

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                    Yes, exactly.
                    A womens job is to cook, clean, and look Dam.n good doing it.
                    LMAO!!! I Sure hope That Black Belt Spouse isn't Around During This Post???? Nice Knowing You Buddy!!! LMAO!!!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                    X