Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• widow of u.s. citizen

hello hope someone can shed some light.
    im the widow of a us citizen i filed my i360 at the texas center from august 2001 havent heard anything.i filed without the i485 does that make a difference.
    thanks in advance

im the widow of a us citizen i filed my i360 at the texas center from august 2001 havent heard anything.i filed without the i485 does that make a difference.
    thanks in advance

Comment

yes

Comment

E.

Bored are you???

Im sure this person has her greencard by now being that it was 2 years ago when she filed that VAWA waiver and made this thread. Shes probably chillin right now somewhere.. maybe with you E.

But hmmm makes one wonder how she became widow???... then files VAWA..Wonder if they got into fight and maybe she killed him in self defense.. ???? would be pretty slick if u think about it. no jail time.. no husband.. and get greencard. maybe one of those 7 ladies you bedded will go this route when u marry one of them.

Comment

It seesm like we have a postcount h* on our hands.
          I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Originally posted by stel:
            thanks in advance
            Are you young? If answer to my question is yes I can help you. I am going to study immigration laws.

Comment

Working...
            X