USCIS working on motion...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS working on motion...

I just found out that USCIS is working on my motion to reopen/reconsider. We have submitted all the documents that they could ever want to look at.

I so hope that this time they'll approve it and be done with it.

Can everyone please send some good vibes on my behalf to USCIS Cherry Hill, NJ.

Much appreciated!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I just found out that USCIS is working on my motion to reopen/reconsider. We have submitted all the documents that they could ever want to look at.

I so hope that this time they'll approve it and be done with it.

Can everyone please send some good vibes on my behalf to USCIS Cherry Hill, NJ.

Much appreciated!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I thought Germans of all people would obey the law. Alles nicht inorden baum Kollerkrot.

Comment

Some good vibrations coming at ya Kollerkrot
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

We don't need any more Negroes in USA !!!Another Negro beats the system.

Comment

I am a tall 5' 7" blond, green eyes with a C-cup.

I just hope that they make a wise decision and not throw it back to me again. I am f'n tired of it and want this ordeal to be over. If they deny again, I will reopen again and go to court I am just leary of the lenght of time that will take.

Let's just hope that whoever makes the decision is a wise person and heeds instructions from higher office to not let the unimportant cases go to court.

Comment

If Germans won't follow orders, who will?

Comment

Nazis should be deported. No court date !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                  I am a tall 5' 7" blond, green eyes with a C-cup.

I just hope that they make a wise decision and not throw it back to me again. I am f'n tired of it and want this ordeal to be over. If they deny again, I will reopen again and go to court I am just leary of the lenght of time that will take.

Let's just hope that whoever makes the decision is a wise person and heeds instructions from higher office to not let the unimportant cases go to court. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa !!! Hold on here. Are you serious? Can you email me picture please? Are you a mail order brde? What is your story please??

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                    Nazis should be deported. No court date !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am in full agreement. We have one here in New Jersey that recently made headlines by naming his son: Adolf Hitler Campbell, his daughter Arian Nation Campbell and was refused to have his names inscribed on a birthday cake.

But....who would take them....if they where to be deported. I guess America is stuck with them for good.

Comment

Kollerkrot; whats your story ? Are you a fraudster or what? Give us a timeline and we can provide excellent advices and adjudicate your petition on line. Are you height-weight proportional? Long blonde hair? Details please. Thank you.

Comment

A Nazi, a drug addict and a fraudster !!!! Just what we don't need !! GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!! I was nice to you and you are nasty to me !!!! GET OUT !!! PETITION DENIED !!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                          A Nazi, a drug addict and a fraudster !!!! Just what we don't need !! GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!! I was nice to you and you are nasty to me !!!! GET OUT !!! PETITION DENIED !!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew there was a definite reason why I don't like you! You've just confirmed it once more.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:I knew there was a definite reason why I don't like you! You've just confirmed it once more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You attacked me first !!!

Comment

I did not attack you! I said I don't like you that is not an attack but a mere statement. I have the right not to like you, and I don't. You can't tell me what to feel.

I've been watching you post s*hit on this site for too long.

Comment

Working...
                              X