Denials under 214b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denials under 214b

Has anyone had success hiring a lawyer to combat denials under rule 214b? I'm an employer with three athletes that had P-1 petitions approved, but visas denied due to an inability to show significant ties to the home country.
    I've already contacted my congressman, as well as the relevant consulate with no luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Has anyone had success hiring a lawyer to combat denials under rule 214b? I'm an employer with three athletes that had P-1 petitions approved, but visas denied due to an inability to show significant ties to the home country.
    I've already contacted my congressman, as well as the relevant consulate with no luck.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

an immigration attorney has NO authority over consular decisions..none...zero..and any such attorney who tries to tell you differently is just ripping you off. If you doubt this, just ask said attorney to show you, in writing, where in our laws it says that an immigration attorney can overrule a consular decision.
      Every applicant has to qualify for the visa they are seeking - apparently yours did not. Not to worry, perhaps soon you'll have 12,000,000 more people to choose from.

Comment

Working...
      X