Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOOD NEWS - Immigration raid in Iowa largest ever in US

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/...migration_raid

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/...migration_raid

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

Good riddance to every illegal alien...

Comment

S12 aka Mr. Doofus weren't you driving one of the buses?

Comment

Everyone arrested Monday has been charged with immigration violations. So far 20 of them also have been arrested on a variety of criminal charges, including aggravated identity theft and false use of Social Security numbers, said Bob Teig, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney's office.

FINALLY!!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Speed, Explora, ProudUSC, Hudson, Sprint Girl, Brit, and them others, your co-conspirators are finally busted. Go run and help them. Bring them on ILW Board to get an advice on how to bypass the deportation.

Comment

they're already receiving counsel why don't you use the sign in your first post and write FOR SALE and stick it outside your house you're losing

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                they're already receiving counsel why don't you use the sign in your first post and write FOR SALE and stick it outside your house you're losing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh them have counsel now. I betcha it is the drug lord money. OMG...the same drugs that is killing American babies and the money that was used to buy it is now being used to help them illegals. Yuck..eewwww

Comment

yea, money from all the drugs that the US buys

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by explora:
                    yea, money from all the drugs that the US buys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you hate US, right? Your actions speak for it.

Comment

I don't see where I wrote that. Actions? There's no actions. There's words typed here by my fingers on a keyboard. Go take a nap.

Comment

I don't see where I wrote that. Actions? There's no actions. There's words typed here by my fingers on a keyboard. Go take a nap. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Espanol you won't understand the English jargon. It is time for you to go to English school and learn how we Americans talk and think.

Comment

Trust me, I already know.

Comment

Trust me, I already know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what do you know moron?

Comment

What must've gone over your head.

Comment

Working...
                              X