GOT MY GREEN CARD!! THANKS EVER1!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT MY GREEN CARD!! THANKS EVER1!

I have received my GC today and I wanted to thank u all and wish u all the best for the future.

I have received my GC today and I wanted to thank u all and wish u all the best for the future.

Comment

Isn't it the prettiest sight you've ever seen?? hehehe

Comment

It is indeed..hehe

Comment

Congratulations!!! I'm sooooo happy for you. Nothing to brighten everyone's day than good news. Best wishes to you and your loved ones!

Comment

It is so nice to hear of someone getting approval of his/her I-485, isn't it?
            we would appreciate if you can post your story,when was this applied,RD,ND,AP,EAD, how long,what agonizing experience you have as a "waiter" of this GC process.

Comment

Well,

In 1997 I fell in love with my wife in Germany. We decided to move to america due to personal reasons. We got married in 1998 and filed for my green card that very year in Frankfort, Germany. It took only a couple of weeks from the initial filing until my approval. Then we moved to New York City.

In 2000 i filed my I-751 with the VSC.I included evidence documentation such as wedding ***, lease, bank accounts, tax returns. It took a couple of weeks until I got my Notice of action. Then.. for almost 18 months nothing happened at all. I started to wonder. I asked many on our board and the told me to remain patient since its business as usual with the INS to wait for half of ur life.

Suddenly, in April I was notified that my aspplication was approved. I went to my local INS office to submit my *** and to have my finger prints taken. The INS officer told me it will take approx. 6-9 months until i get my new GC.
              Only 8 weeks after that I received my GC.
              I was lucky I guess.

Comment

Master of Laws..isn't yours a nice story? Definetely it is...

Comment

Now work hard and live fearlessly - the world is yours...

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Are you done now or is it on to a N-400? You would certainley be eligible! Or are you planning to take a break from dealing with the INS?

Congratulations...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS MASTER

yes Bugsy it's always nice to hear from others experience specially the good ones ...
                        please keep us posted

thank youuuuuuuuu

Comment

I for one would sell it to some needy person, the photo can be easily modified...

Comment

Finally, some good news! Congratulations and good luck.

Comment

Hi:
                              If you want to become a USC when you become elegible, you can now do it w/o loosing your German citizenship. You have to ask Berlin for permission, but you can do it. Info. is available on many German Embassy web pages (The German Embassy in Canada Webpage has a lot of info about it).

Comment

Working...
                              X