Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life insurance for non-US citizen

Hi Everybody

Is there any insurance company who issue a life insurence policy to Non-US citizen residing in US. My wife is US citizen and she file for my green card and as one the proof I want to buy life insurance policy on my name and make my wife benificiery but most of the policy I have seen was for US citizen only. So please let me know if anyone have any idea.

Thanks

Hi Everybody

Is there any insurance company who issue a life insurence policy to Non-US citizen residing in US. My wife is US citizen and she file for my green card and as one the proof I want to buy life insurance policy on my name and make my wife benificiery but most of the policy I have seen was for US citizen only. So please let me know if anyone have any idea.

Thanks

Comment

If your wife has insurance through her job, see if there is life insurance that she can make you the beneficiary. INS will look at it the same.

Comment

Yes, look at http://www.buyamericaninsurance.com/life/index.jsp

They give insurance even if you are NOT US citizens nor have green card.

Comment

Try Northwewstern mutual.
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Working...
          X