Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Visas (B-2) need advice

I want to apply for a Visitor Visas (B-2) and I read the regulations

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Generally, non-immigrant visa applicants should also bring any documents that demonstrate personal and economic ties to country. Examples include:
    * proof of current employment and past work history;
    * evidence of financial support (including bank statements, salary history or pension statements if retired);
    * proof of property ownership (i.e. home, land, business); and
    * business statements and accounts (if you own a firm).</span>

I am from an EU country that is not included in the Visa Waiver Program and I must apply for visa B-2.
    - regarding my current employment and past work history:currently I work in an EU country that is not my citizenship country, it is the country where I did my PhD (2002-2006), previously (2006-2009) I worked in USA for 3 years on J1-visa and before in in my home country (1998-2002).
    I make good money and I have saving accounts in my home country, the country where I work now and also bank account in USA at the BoA.
    My current project is for 5 years and my contract is renewed yearly.
    - regarding property ownership I have no my own home (and I do no intend to have one as I have tho home of my parents that is for me), I have a rented apartment, and no car etc.

Also I am single, never married, no children, I file income tax return in this country, last year I did in USA too.
    I visit frequently different country because of my work, business trips.
    I do not have any communicable disease.

I would like to know what are my chances to get the B-2 visa?
    and also
    in case I am rejected can I apply again in the next month for B-2 (to visit my friends there)or a J-1 or H1B visa (because it seems the project will move to USA and I have to work there)?

Thank you!

I want to apply for a Visitor Visas (B-2) and I read the regulations

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Generally, non-immigrant visa applicants should also bring any documents that demonstrate personal and economic ties to country. Examples include:
    * proof of current employment and past work history;
    * evidence of financial support (including bank statements, salary history or pension statements if retired);
    * proof of property ownership (i.e. home, land, business); and
    * business statements and accounts (if you own a firm).</span>

I am from an EU country that is not included in the Visa Waiver Program and I must apply for visa B-2.
    - regarding my current employment and past work history:currently I work in an EU country that is not my citizenship country, it is the country where I did my PhD (2002-2006), previously (2006-2009) I worked in USA for 3 years on J1-visa and before in in my home country (1998-2002).
    I make good money and I have saving accounts in my home country, the country where I work now and also bank account in USA at the BoA.
    My current project is for 5 years and my contract is renewed yearly.
    - regarding property ownership I have no my own home (and I do no intend to have one as I have tho home of my parents that is for me), I have a rented apartment, and no car etc.

Also I am single, never married, no children, I file income tax return in this country, last year I did in USA too.
    I visit frequently different country because of my work, business trips.
    I do not have any communicable disease.

I would like to know what are my chances to get the B-2 visa?
    and also
    in case I am rejected can I apply again in the next month for B-2 (to visit my friends there)or a J-1 or H1B visa (because it seems the project will move to USA and I have to work there)?

Thank you!

Comment

Chances better than average.

Comment

buy ugg boots
        ugg boots sale
        ugg boots
        buy ugg
        Moncler Jackets
        Moncler women's jackets
        <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
        Jackets</a>
        <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
        jackets</a>
        Moncler Coats
        Moncler Women's Coats
        moncler clothing
        Moncler Men's Coats
        moncler outerwear
        Moncler Sweater
        moncler outlet
        Moncler Vest
        moncler sale
        Moncler Polo
        cheap moncler
        Moncler Pants
        Moncler Kids
        Moncler
        Moncler Jackets

Comment

Your chances are zero. If you filed income tax returns in the U.S. then you were living here and employed here illegally.

Comment

I filled the taxes there because they had to pay me money after i left the place and also I had lots of vacation days and i was asked to file the taxes there because although I am not in that country I got money from there.
            and while filling the forms is written my current address so they know I am not living there.

Comment

Working...
            X