travel with advance parole

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel with advance parole

i recently applied for advance parole and while waiting, my green card was approved. However,i want to travel.Can i travel using the advance parole document together with the green card???

i recently applied for advance parole and while waiting, my green card was approved. However,i want to travel.Can i travel using the advance parole document together with the green card???

Comment

If you have the green card you do not need advance parole. Sorry to say but it looks like the money you spent on the advance parole application was a waste.

You may want to request a refund (It was hard trying to type that with a straight face).

No, really send the processing center a copy of your green card and the advance parole approval notice as proof that the green card was approved first making the advance parole uncessary. It probably won't work BUT you never know it is christmas after all.

or should I have said "holiday"

Comment

thanks Sugarpuff.
        However i intend to travel shortly, what document should i use instead of the advance parole? Any advice? or should i request issuance for a re entry permit

Comment

Dont use the advance travel permit, it will only cause trouble, use the green card, it is more safe.

Comment

Are you some kind of idiot? If you have a green card you do not need any other document. Why do you think you have a green card?

Comment

Working...
            X