Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about the Citizenship form

This might be stupid but here is my problem:

I have to type my name EXACTLY as is appears on my Permanent Resident Card. On the upper part, under name, my card only states my middle initial. On the bottom part, where there is <<<< symbols appear, you can see my FULL middle name.

So, when ask for my name as it appears on my green card, should I put my Full middle name or just my initial?

This might be stupid but here is my problem:

I have to type my name EXACTLY as is appears on my Permanent Resident Card. On the upper part, under name, my card only states my middle initial. On the bottom part, where there is &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; symbols appear, you can see my FULL middle name.

So, when ask for my name as it appears on my green card, should I put my Full middle name or just my initial?

Comment

Hey Sammy *waving*

I just checked my greencard too, you're right about that Cayita.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

LOL! At least you didn't have to suffer writing a long name when you were in kindergarten.

And Cayita, congrats for being so near to the final step insofar as the immigration process is concerned.
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Working...
        X