Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question...please respond if you have the answer

Hi,

I've posted many questions on here before, and I can't seem to get a response to any of them. I've just been given my appointment date for the consulate in Montreal from the NVC. My question is that if I call the consulate, am I able to change that appointment to an earlier available one? I have my husband and employment waiting for me in the US when I get there....I have all my medical examinations and x-rays the consulate requires finished and completed...all I'm waiting for is this appointment. I've been waiting for over a year and a half to rejoin my husband...and I'm just wondering if there's any way that I can bump up the appointment at all. Please respond if anyone knows the answer.

Thank you..

Hi,

I've posted many questions on here before, and I can't seem to get a response to any of them. I've just been given my appointment date for the consulate in Montreal from the NVC. My question is that if I call the consulate, am I able to change that appointment to an earlier available one? I have my husband and employment waiting for me in the US when I get there....I have all my medical examinations and x-rays the consulate requires finished and completed...all I'm waiting for is this appointment. I've been waiting for over a year and a half to rejoin my husband...and I'm just wondering if there's any way that I can bump up the appointment at all. Please respond if anyone knows the answer.

Thank you..

Comment

There's only one way to find out..call them and ask.

Comment

Working...
      X