Nothing can be more idiotic than USCIS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing can be more idiotic than USCIS

Came across this today "Check processing dates online"- Last update: July 15th. How idiotic is this? If the information is more than a month old, how is this going to help anybody? These people are allergic to logic and common sense

Jim

If USCIS really starts working, they will catch you with your pants down.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Originally posted by Michael (Power of Ilw):
      If USCIS really starts working, they will catch you with your pants down.
      How can you be Supreme Lord when I am the Almighty?
      BrotherofMichael
      Almighty of ILW.com
      Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ILW.com

Comment

<span class="ev_code_RED">No,
        I AM</span>
        [color:RED]...............................
        GOD
        KING OF THE UNIVERSE[/color]

Comment

Are you guys on CRACK? I am the Supreme and Lord. Almighty and God doesn't count.
          Michael (Power of ILW)
          Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

This place gettin kinda stinky round here. Ya'll best be gettin to your chores or you be meetin God soon nuf.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jones:
              Came across this today "Check processing dates online"- Last update: July 15th. How idiotic is this? If the information is more than a month old, how is this going to help anybody? These people are allergic to logic and common sense

Jim
              Jim, I hear you! But please don't say it out loud. Americans don't like to be critized by foreigners. They start calling you all names under the sun.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Michael, Brother of Michael, Michelle - lordy!

Brother of Michael is also Sabuntium or a Sabuntium-wannabe.
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Guess I Gotta get me a Cowboy Hat??? LOL. Going To have to start Asigning #'s To the Brothers, Sisters, Wives....... LOL.
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Got a Resistol you could use! lmao.... This entire "Michael" thing's just outta control and has to stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Jones:

Jim
                      Jim, I hear you! But please don't say it out loud. Americans don't like to be criticized by foreigners. They start calling you all names under the sun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually!!! Feel Free To criticize Organizations and Parts Of the Broken System All You Like!!! Actually Not An American Way At All!!!
                      The majority Of Americans Just As unsatisfied!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
                      X