Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REENTER TO US WITH A.P FROM CANADA..

Hi (-:
    I have my advanced parole good until end of 2006.
    I want go to visit in my home country and then fly from there to canada to visit my family.
    I will stay there bet. 1-2 weeks and then I want go to us.
    What is the best and the simple way to cross the border bet. US&CANADA whthout any delays and many questions about the A.P ?
    Im really think to do it with the train , its will be more simpe for me to reenter with a train or better with one of my f.member with his car (he is canada citizen).
    Please help me , I need to find out the best way to get in to the us LEGALLY FOR SURE !!! JUST DONT WANT ANY DELAYS OR TOO MANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE IM REALLY DONT LIKE TO CROSS THE BORDER EVEN IN MY COUNTRY :-))
    THANK YOU .

Hi (-:
    I have my advanced parole good until end of 2006.
    I want go to visit in my home country and then fly from there to canada to visit my family.
    I will stay there bet. 1-2 weeks and then I want go to us.
    What is the best and the simple way to cross the border bet. US&CANADA whthout any delays and many questions about the A.P ?
    Im really think to do it with the train , its will be more simpe for me to reenter with a train or better with one of my f.member with his car (he is canada citizen).
    Please help me , I need to find out the best way to get in to the us LEGALLY FOR SURE !!! JUST DONT WANT ANY DELAYS OR TOO MANY QUESTIONS BECAUSE IM REALLY DONT LIKE TO CROSS THE BORDER EVEN IN MY COUNTRY :-))
    THANK YOU .

Comment

Have you commit any immigration violation like overstay,etc? If not, why are you soo scared of entering via AP? What's your I-485 based on?

Comment

IM NOT SCARED TO ENTER AT A.P.
        I JUST CANT BECAUSE I NEED GO TO CANADA.
        AND YES I WAS OVERSTAY B4 I GET THE A.P.
        AND ITS NOT 485 , ITS 687 UNDER LULAC.
        THANK YOU.

Comment

Ok, you're leaving US to your home country, then you're going to canada from your home country, then finally return to US. What give you the impression you can't use AP because of that? The POE in the US-Canadian border is no different than any other POE.

Now, there's always a risk of being denied enty to US after an immigration violation. That's why you'll see people being advised not to leave US until the PR is approved.

Comment

OOO, Thank you for youe answare but I didnt ask about the risk because I know and understand the risk ...
            but I want to know the best way to cross the border from CANADA to USA without problems, I was thinking about train , do you have an exprns. with this or any people you know they cross with train ?
            thank you .

Comment

No experience with trains. Only know people who either drive or fly to/from Canada. No problem entering using AP. The drive part I think is easier because sometimes the officer doesn't even ask for the neccessary information (especially if one is driving a car with US tag). Of course these probably have changed with the current state of paranoia in the US.

Comment

thank you very much , I like your answare :-))
                Thank you for your time.
                If evrything will be ok I will post on the board.
                thank you.

Comment

can't you just obtain the US visa while you are in the United States and leave the country to where ever you need to go. Then come back with the visa you have in your passport in the US?

Comment

I really dont understand your question , I have a Visa (VALID) in my passport but they wont let me in if I violate this visa , thats why I need to use the A.P
                    Thank you.

Comment

Is that a one entry visa in your passport? or multi entry?
                      If that multi entry, you are good to go.
                      If not, can't you just apply to get another visa of the SAME TYPE while you are in the States (before you go out of the country)?

Comment

Why on earth does he need to get visa for?? He has a valid AP on his possessions. Besides, similar to AP, having a valid visa won't guarantee his return to the US.

Comment

Kasra:

1. You cannot apply for a U.S. visa inside of the U.S. you can only apply for a U.S. visa at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad.

2. You probably will be denied a non immigrant visa if you have already applied for permanent residence.

3. even if you do receive a non immigrant visa (or have had one since before you applied for permanent residence) and enter the U.S. on it your Permanent Residence application more than likely will be considered voided. The last action rule would mandate you be considered a non immigrant and not a pending permanent resident.

Comment

Working...
                          X