I- 751 overdue??!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I- 751 overdue??!!!

My reciept for I-751 is dated January 28,2002 in los Angeles ,California.

In that reciept it says that it may take 330 days to process my application for removing the condition.
    I looked at the processing time at different websites including Murthy.com and Shusterman .com and some others.(latest JIT reports)

According to these processing times they are currently processing cases with receipt notice of March 26 ,2002( Almost 2 months after mine).

It also says if it is more thatn 30 days past my recipet date then I need to call them .

I dont know If I need to call them or wait another 5 months !!!?'
    I dont know if these JIT reports are true and relatively reliable

Any Idea here would be great..
    Thanks In advance

My reciept for I-751 is dated January 28,2002 in los Angeles ,California.

In that reciept it says that it may take 330 days to process my application for removing the condition.
    I looked at the processing time at different websites including Murthy.com and Shusterman .com and some others.(latest JIT reports)

According to these processing times they are currently processing cases with receipt notice of March 26 ,2002( Almost 2 months after mine).

It also says if it is more thatn 30 days past my recipet date then I need to call them .

I dont know If I need to call them or wait another 5 months !!!?'
    I dont know if these JIT reports are true and relatively reliable

Any Idea here would be great..
    Thanks In advance

Comment

try calling INS Cali Service center at
      (949) 8318427.The best time to call is midnight as it is not busy by then.You can check your application using your case numbe that begins with WAC.

Comment

Linda - was your I-751 post divorce? I have been waiting since Jan 1999 for mine to be done thru TSC.

Comment

Working...
        X