Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Verbalist

Hi:
    Just wondering.I have made a few phone calls today,and was able to find the phone number for the Senator of the district where I live.My question is: Since I have mailed the embassy previously,and they told me that they will forward the mesage to the consular officer reviewing my case,do you think I should wait a little longer and see if they will call and give her their final decision,or should I go ahead and contact the Senator anyway?

Thanks my friend,
    God bless.

Hi:
    Just wondering.I have made a few phone calls today,and was able to find the phone number for the Senator of the district where I live.My question is: Since I have mailed the embassy previously,and they told me that they will forward the mesage to the consular officer reviewing my case,do you think I should wait a little longer and see if they will call and give her their final decision,or should I go ahead and contact the Senator anyway?

Thanks my friend,
    God bless.

Comment

Wait a bit longer. Otherwise the case will be transferred to another desk and it will delay the process.

You don't want to use a heavy artillery at this point.

Don't be too impatient.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks.I will wait.

God Bless.

Comment

Verbalist: you seem to know a lot about immigration laws. Would you please take a look at my post and suggest me what I can do. I would appreciate any help.
          withdraw asylum case and Retain Studen status

Comment

Working...
          X