I 751 removal of conditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 751 removal of conditions

I have a ANOTHER problem with my petition. My husband is in the military and we just found out that he is being deployed in 4 months. I submitted my application for the removal of conditions and ticked the box the "NO" box when it asked if my husband was employed by the US Govt and currently serving outside the US. ( I filed my petition two days ago!!!) If we get called for an interview (which is likely) is this going to be a major problem? Should I contact USCIS (after they have recieved the I 751 package) and explain what has happened and submit a copy of his orders?

There is a high chance we will get called for an interview for reason I outlined in a previous post.

I have a ANOTHER problem with my petition. My husband is in the military and we just found out that he is being deployed in 4 months. I submitted my application for the removal of conditions and ticked the box the "NO" box when it asked if my husband was employed by the US Govt and currently serving outside the US. ( I filed my petition two days ago!!!) If we get called for an interview (which is likely) is this going to be a major problem? Should I contact USCIS (after they have recieved the I 751 package) and explain what has happened and submit a copy of his orders?

There is a high chance we will get called for an interview for reason I outlined in a previous post.

Comment

When you receive a letter of receipt notice you should follow the instructions on there to submit the new paper work. It will give you a case number and address to send it to. Make sure you send a letter describing the situation and then send the orders along with it. If you get called for an interview while he is gone please go to the interview and take the documentation with you showing that he is deployed. There is a soldiers act that protects them in these kinds of situations. I am also a military spouse

Comment

Don't listen to Shelly; sonofmichael told me that she is evil

Comment

Working...
        X