Quick Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

Hi!, Nice informative board. My question is, My mom had filed the I-130 petition for me she's a P-Resident. When we filed it was sent to the CA Service Center for processing, however - we are moving from Az to PA. When I do my address change will Immigration automatically transfer my application to the Vermont Service Center or do I have to request it? Or is it at all possible? Thanks in advance.

Hi!, Nice informative board. My question is, My mom had filed the I-130 petition for me she's a P-Resident. When we filed it was sent to the CA Service Center for processing, however - we are moving from Az to PA. When I do my address change will Immigration automatically transfer my application to the Vermont Service Center or do I have to request it? Or is it at all possible? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Drp, you need to contact the National Benefit Center where you file your application. This has to be done prior to your relocation and they will advise you on exactly what needs to be done. Good Luck. Speedy

Comment

Thnak you Speedy- your response is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X