What's faster?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's faster?

Which is the fastest way to get someone to the USA? A Fiance visa or an 1-130?
    I am not sure if going to Great Britain and getting married there would enable me to bring my husband here faster or by obtaining a fiance visa and then bringing him here. If I do apply for a fiance visa can he come here to visit in the meantime?

Which is the fastest way to get someone to the USA? A Fiance visa or an 1-130?
    I am not sure if going to Great Britain and getting married there would enable me to bring my husband here faster or by obtaining a fiance visa and then bringing him here. If I do apply for a fiance visa can he come here to visit in the meantime?

Comment

I asked one embassy the same question and they ignored me, yet they have always respinded to everythig else I ask. I think the fiance visa is faster, though it also will depend on the specific embassy.

Comment

hi Zena,

if u qualify for DCF...that will be faster if ur case is straight without any other complications... otherwise u can consider fiancée visa which is also as good as DCF ...visit this link...Good luck...Pasha

http://www.immigrate2us.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=438

Comment

Working...
        X