any one can help in marriage based aos interview prepration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one can help in marriage based aos interview prepration

HI ANYONE HAVE EXP RELATING INTERVIEW ON MARRIAGE BASED CASE. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT THEY ASK AND WHAT TYPE PROOFS I SHOULD TAKE .IAM MARRIED TO USC LAST 5 YRS AND WE HAVE 3 YRS OLD BOY

HI ANYONE HAVE EXP RELATING INTERVIEW ON MARRIAGE BASED CASE. PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT THEY ASK AND WHAT TYPE PROOFS I SHOULD TAKE .IAM MARRIED TO USC LAST 5 YRS AND WE HAVE 3 YRS OLD BOY

Comment

Put together a folder with rental agreements/mortgage in both you and your spouse's name, utility bills, bank statements of joint accounts, CAr titles or loans in both names, Christmas cards and other correspondence addressed to both of you, your son's birth certificate, etc. You can also put together a family photo a*** if you don't already have one that includes pictures of you and your spouse before and after you were married, pictures of any vacations you have taken together, events you have attended together, and pictures of the two of you with your son and with extended family on both sides.
      Don't stress too much. If your marrige is real, whitch it sounds as though it obviously is, you will pass the interview without a problem.
      Have a nice day

Comment

Since when is a l b u m a dirty word? LOL
        Have a nice day

Comment

More than both names on a bill, the important thing is to show that you two actually live together. If you got some bills on your name and some on your spouse's name but they have a common address that's also evidence of "living together as husband and wife". The key part here is NEVER to lie to CIS.
          Consult with your attorney if you have any questions. This is NOT legal advice.

Comment

THANK YOU ALL

Comment

I will also recommend emotional preparation. Let me explain, do not argue in front of the immigration officer. No question is off limits. You may ask the relevance, but refusing to answer may be enough by the immigration officer to deny the AOS. As Houston said, do not lie overtly. If you do not know, then simply state so. You will probably be asked how the two of you met, your interests, does the spouse have other family members here, etc. Some will be personal, some will not. There will be also a list of standard questions like, have you ever joined an organization to destroy the country, are you taking illicit drugs, etc. Simply anwer the questions without comment on the relevance of the question. Finally, and most importantly, is how you communicate nonverbally. For instance, do you hold hands while going to the interview, or do you allow your wife to sit first, or other etiquettes that can show if you are married or not. I believe this is the most importance.

If your spouse is not fluent enough in English, I would also suggest to bring an interpreter. A attorney may help if there are unusual legal circumstances, like divorce from a previous marriage that can be handled by the attorney, but usually the interview does not require one.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

THANK YOU HUDSON FOR YOUR KIND HELP

Comment

What you really want here is proof that you and your husband co-habitate and are actually married. Anything that you can think of that confirms this fact will help you in the interview.
                  Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

hum...I'm not sure, yet, as to why the OP is asking this questions in such a...how should I say it? two faced way? like he/she is hiding something? like he/she has a shady situation going on? I'll figure it out, my empirical knowledge will give me the answer.

Comment

try Preparation H.....

Comment

Malik Papish can certainly help you.

Pick up the phone tomorrow and call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH.

Don't forget to mention that you were referred by OldE from ilw.com

Good luck!
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Malik Papish can certainly help you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I'm sorry he's the wrong guy for you.

1. Lies and Lying Liars who tells them - these are all Mullah Limbaugh supporters.

2. Truth tellers, such as myself for example, who debunk all these lies and drive Mullah Limbaugh supporters mad.

Now join a REAL IMMIGRATION RELATED DEBATE !!!

Do NOT let Mullah Limbaugh supporters divert your attention with these imaginary tabloid stories made for yellow-press aficionados !!!
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Also, do not be alarmed or indignant if they repeat multiple questions multiple times. This is something they do to trip you up if you're lying. Don't say a wise comment like "do you ask all your questions twice?" (I did this at the border once and they searched my whole car just to be vindictive). The bottom line is be cool and give respect under all circumstances. And follow the advice about documents, photos, credit cards, etc.
                            Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Working...
                            X