X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• previous marriage

Hello
    I would like to ask for advice.
    Me and my fiancée are planning on getting married. He proposed to me on New Year’s Eve and it was the most magical moment of my life.. ? but anyway… I am a Polish citizen and he is an American citizen. The problem is that I was married before to American citizen. The marriage lasted about 18 months or so. All the documents sent in order to register a marriage we cancelled by US government. I went back to Poland ( I did overstay a little, less than 180 days) and now we are wondering if it is going to affect all the process of applying for K-1 visa.
    Thank you in advance for your advice

Hello
    I would like to ask for advice.
    Me and my fiancée are planning on getting married. He proposed to me on New Year’s Eve and it was the most magical moment of my life.. ? but anyway… I am a Polish citizen and he is an American citizen. The problem is that I was married before to American citizen. The marriage lasted about 18 months or so. All the documents sent in order to register a marriage we cancelled by US government. I went back to Poland ( I did overstay a little, less than 180 days) and now we are wondering if it is going to affect all the process of applying for K-1 visa.
    Thank you in advance for your advice

Comment

Working...
    X