Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alla Salute!!! Happy Birthday!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thanks MakeItRight

Comment

... and the time is up

If anybody is interested - aneri is "she", from Europe, in her thirties, happily married, no children, no pets... her profession is on the artistic/creative side (chaos), but she also loves numbers (accounting would be her 2nd choice of profession (wow Sprint_girl)) and logic (order).

Thanks to everybody who participated.

And the winner is.... Sprint_girl. You had a little advantage, but nevertheless - great job, very very perceptive Hudson did a great job too
        on me first time our roads cross

And now, let's give the space on ilw back to those who need it...

love

aneri

Comment

No pets? No dog? A dog completes a family!

Comment

lol

Thank you Aneri for sharing and the fun quiz lol

Hope you had a great birthday!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              lol

Thank you Aneri for sharing and the fun quiz lol

Hope you had a great birthday! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, the only thing I got right is that you're a she - and it's because I read NHF's post before.

Sammy, nice look! Are you as handsome as that avatar too?
              Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
                But I must say that you have certainly fooled me off all these years as I always thought you to be a male from Asia in mid 50s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's so funny... since you made me laugh, and wished me happy b-day twice, you are forgiven.

Comment

MY birthday is coming up; is anyone going to wish ME a happy birthday????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    MY birthday is coming up; is anyone going to wish ME a happy birthday???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell us when and you'll get your own thread!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                      MY birthday is coming up; is anyone going to wish ME a happy birthday???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Tell us when and you'll get your own thread! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I can not reveal my identity because I have many enemies, but it is very soon.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Tell us when and you'll get your own thread! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I can not reveal my identity because I have many enemies, but it is very soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see how month and day will give away your identity, but Happy Birthday whenever it is!

Comment

I want my own thread

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAMMY:
                            But I must say that you have certainly fooled me off all these years as I always thought you to be a male from Asia in mid 50s. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's so funny... since you made me laugh, and wished me happy b-day twice, you are forgiven. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:

that's so funny... since you made me laugh, and wished me happy b-day twice, you are forgiven. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Aneri, now I have a very s.e.x.y. woman in mind when I think of you (thanks to Sammy ). LOL! Before, I had a conservative image of you, sort of like NHF and Speedie's avatars.

Sammy, mea culpa, I just assumed that you posted a model or actor. Anyways, I doubt anybody would disagree when I said that that is a good-looking guy. Thanks for sharing those tagged pics - I like them!

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
                              Hey Aneri, now I have a very s.e.x.y. woman in mind when I think of you </div></BLOCKQUOTE> So I got a virtual "makeover"! Thanks Sammy!

It went from one extreme to the other. I am happy staying somewhere in the midle...

Comment

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed